Thursday, November 12, 2009

Same Old, Same Old

He's becoming such a little Ham!

It's so nice to be back online and able to write whenever I want to!!! We had a good night last night. Isaiah took a late nap yesterday afternoon, so he didn't go to bed until around 10pm (which is really unusual for any of the 3 of us lately!). He slept pretty well only getting up 3 times between 10 and 8:40 this morning! The first time he woke up was around 2:30 and I don't think I've gotten 4 1/2 straight hours of sleep in a night since long before we left home, so I felt amazing when I woke up around 7 this morning!!! I still can't believe Isaiah slept that late, but he was in a great mood all morning and is finally down now around 11:30ish for his morning nap. I'm hoping today is a good sleeping day since yesterday was NOT, although he wasn't really fussy or anything most of the day, so I can't really complain about that either! I can't wait for all of you at home to see him and cuddle him and love him in just about 5 weeks! I think you're going to be amazed at what a charming little man he is becoming!

Taking some steps with some help from Daddy before church

Like yesterday, the plan for today is to just hang out at home. Some of the classmates Josh usually rides with to school are having issues with their cars, so he drove yesterday and today to help out and since Isaiah and I didn't have any plans, we didn't really mind! Sometimes it's nice to just be here all day and relax and then Isaiah can nap whenever he wants and I can get some laundry and things like that done (along with facebook and blogging too)! We didn't end up going to the grocery store yesterday together because of Isaiah's late afternoon nap, so we might do that today, but we'll see. It all probably depends on how long Josh stays at school to do some studying after class. He ended up with a B+ on his nutrition exam and I'm very happy with that (he's a little less satisfied, but I'm telling him to relax!), so they ended up getting 1 point back from a question that many students and the class TA's had an issue with. Josh continues to be very focused, but I think we're both doing a better job at supporting one another and figuring out the schedule to make everyone happy, so things are definitely going more smoothly now that a month or so ago, but I guess that's to be expected with a big move and role changes at any point!

Crawling on the bed wearing his shoes...so cute!

I don't think I have anything new to report about Isaiah. He's still working on learning words and he's understanding most of what we say to him even though he can't say all those words yet. I'm trying to pay more attention to talking to him and telling him the correct names of things when he picks something up and sometimes he'll try to say it. He doesn't say anything with two different syllables yet, so some things are hard. For instance, he'll usually say "Bih" when I say Binky and a few other things like that. Someday when he figures out how to put all his different sounds together we better all lookout! He's a very headstrong kid, so I know he'll have some strong opinions once he can let us know what they are!

Hope you all have a good Thursday. 5 weeks from tomorrow we'll be on our way to you in Everett! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors Since October 26th, 2009