Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Busy Tuesday!

This time change thing has really gotten me confused. I know we're only an hour different from home now (the island doesn't observe daylight savings time), but I get so confused when planning a call to home and to make it more confusing...our TV is from the US, so everything is an hour off! I'll probably get used to it just as spring rolls around and you at home change the time back again!
Isaiah napping yesterday with an arm and foot hanging out through his crib rails!

Yesterday was quite boring for Isaiah and I, although we did have a nice surprise visit as Josh came home for lunch! Our friend, Jakki, had planned to come over for lunch and a movie, but ended up substitute teaching at the prep school, so instead, she's coming over in just a little while! We have our usual Tuesday activities of helping teach gymnastics and cheerleading at the prep school after school today. After that, I'm picking up pizza and heading to Joe and Jakki's for dinner and then we're hanging out there for worship team practice for church. I'm going to start singing with them on Sunday mornings and I'm excited! I really miss singing in choir and all my choir people back at home, so it'll be nice to be singing in a group again! Josh is planning on studying until after we're done with worship team practice tonight because he's got an exam tomorrow. I think he's going to take tomorrow evening off though and hopefully Jakki and I are going to have a girls night out to catch a movie!

Pictures of Isaiah in his turtle PJ's that his Aunt Ashley bought him....SO CUTE!!!

I guess that's about all for today. Not much new going on here! Thanks for your prayers for my Pap, Mack. I talked to Mom last night and they said he was able to walk across his room yesterday, so they are planning for him to go to rehab sometime this week before going home to get his strength back up and keep him safe. Continued prayers are appreciated and I'm so relieved to hear he is doing better. We love you Pappy!

Hope you all have a great rest of the week and I'll post again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors Since October 26th, 2009