Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Cutest Little Actor!

Chilling in his hat

I wasn't going to post anything today because I hadn't taken any pictures since the ones I posted yesterday. Then Isaiah just looked so darn cute relaxing and watching his baby DVD in his diaper that I changed my mind! After he nursed (and I planned on him falling right to sleep for his afternoon nap, which still has yet to occur!) he just started chatting away, so I decided to try to get some of it on video and he turned out the best performance ever! He said things when I asked him to and walked when I asked him too and as always, was just so darn cute all the while! So...I hope you enjoy the photos and videos today because they are the main reason for my post!

I love it when he puts his little hand on his hip while he's watching his DVD!

Isaiah and I have had a quiet day here at home today. We are going to pick Josh up at school a little after six and headed to Jakki and Joe's to rehearse Christmas carols. Josh and I are singing in a quartet for a Christmas celebration on Ross' campus with Jakki and Keith, who is the director of on campus housing at Ross and sings with Jakki in the community choir on the island. We practiced last week and (without trying to sound arrogant) I think we sounded pretty darn good! Jakki was pleasantly surprised at how nicely Josh sounded and I was proud that we as a couple make up half of the quartet! I'm really hoping that Isaiah got the singing genes and isn't tone deaf! So that should be enjoyable again this evening. Nothing gets me in the Christmas spirit quite like Christmas music, so it's been nice to be singing it and thinking about the holidays coming up!

Big beautiful eyes

Tomorrow for turkey day we are headed to the Frigate Bay Resort where we usually have church and instead tomorrow will be sharing a Thanksgiving dinner with our new church family here. Josh and I both feel so blessed to have found this church group and a new support system while we are so far away from home! I'm making pies (Turtle pumpkin pie) and we're taking some vegan stuffing for Josh and might take another vegetable for Josh too if we find something good at the supermarket!

Isaiah's video: Take 1

That's about it for us I think! We're pretty boring right now with nothing too interesting going on. Josh has started studying up for his upcoming finals even though they are still a few weeks away. I have full confidence that he will do a fantastic job and be able to celebrate a more than successful semester when we come home! It's now only 23 days away and I continue to grow more anxious by the day. I also feel like my resolve is weakening...I was better at being this far away when we first came and now I just can't wait to come home for a nice long visit! Your thoughts and prayers for the next few weeks to go as quickly as possible are welcomed and we can't wait to see you all! Love to all and have a blessed Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors Since October 26th, 2009