Thursday, November 19, 2009

New Moon!

Perfection

I hope everyone is having a good week. The pictures I am posting today were just taken this morning with Isaiah playing around on our bed. He's getting to be quite a little model and this first one where I got his big smile just melts my heart! We have really been blessed with such a sweet and happy little boy. That's the number one comment we get from people when we are out anywhere..."he's just so happy!" If I could only get him to sleep through the night he'd be completely flawless! Anyway...I hope you are all enjoying the pictures. I try to post a lot so you can all see how he's growing and changing and hopefully experience things right along with us!


Our lunch yesterday went well. We had a good time getting to know Lara better and Jakki and I always have fun together! The only downside was the restaurant didn't have high chairs or booster seats (like many of the restaurants here), so it's always interesting to try to wrangle Isaiah on your lap while trying to get him to eat and trying to eat yourself! Jakki is a big help to me though whenever we go places and I'm so lucky to have her here!!! Thanks Jakki for cutting my cheeseburger at lunch, so I could eat and taking such good care of us! :)


Mexican night was also a success. I think everyone brought something along with them and we ended up with tons of food at Jakki and Joe's! Isaiah had a great time chasing after Damon and Ava. He was trying to walk so much more last night, we think because Damon and Ava walk everywhere and it was so cute. He and Damon were giving each other high 5's and Ava and Isaiah gave each other kisses. They are so adorable together and you can tell that Isaiah just loves both of them! I forgot to take my camera along, so I didn't get any pictures while we were at dinner and I was a little bummed. I love to get pictures of Isaiah with Damon and Ava. Isaiah did really well and ate a whole bowl of rice that I took for him along with some shredded cheese and chicken from the tacos. We stayed after some people left and played a game with some of the others and had a really great time with everyone! Isaiah talked the whole way home in the back of the car babbling and he kept saying "Doh" over and over (dog). Our friend Kristen, had her puppy Ottley with her at Jakki and Joe's, so he got a lot of practice saying Dog all evening!

Babbling to Mommy

Isaiah and I are just relaxing here today. He only took 2-30 minute naps yesterday and we were both so frustrated yesterday afternoon because he was so tired, so I'm hoping by having a quiet day here at home that he'll take a couple good naps for me and catch up on some sleep! Josh is going to keep Isaiah this evening and I'm going to go see New Moon with a group of people from Ross, so I'm excited!!! I can't wait to get the books when we're home on break and start reading them too to catch up!


I guess that's all for now. It's now less than a month until we come home to all of you and we can't wait! Hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday! Love you.

1 comment:

  1. ohhhh, soooo not a problem! I love being an auntie to Isaiah. I probably talk more about you two when i'm talking to my family than anyone else here! I am SOOOOOOO excited for new Moon tonight. Can you tell I've been talking to teenagers today? (I keep saying "soooooo")

    ReplyDelete

Visitors Since October 26th, 2009