Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Busy Afternoon

Isaiah at our Marriott brunch on Sunday

Not much to report since my posting yesterday. Isaiah and I do have a very busy afternoon scheduled. Jakki is coming in a little bit and we're going to make lunch and watch a movie. We then all need to head to the prep school. Jakki has piano and voice lessons while Isaiah and I help out with gymnastics and cheerleading for the little kiddos that want to participate. We do have some girls who are pretty good little gymnasts, but our cheerleading group is a little less motivated to participate and more eager to run around and act crazy!

Zay and Autum at Reggae beach on Sunday

After gymnastics, we've started a weekly tradition of getting pizza and eating at Jakki and Joe's before praise band rehearsal for church, so that's again the plan for today. Josh is planning on studying until 6ish and then coming to Jakki and Joe's to wrangle Isaiah for me while we practice our music for Sunday. After praise band practice, Josh and I are going to practice with Jakki and Keith for Christmas caroling at the University in a few weeks. Then we're headed home to probably get Isaiah ready to head to bed. I think we might get to Skype with Brett, Amberly, and Adalyn, so I hope that works out because we'd love to see all 3 of them!
Isaiah sitting in Damon's chair on Sunday at the beach

I hope everyone has a great week. We're hoping to have a good one with Josh not having any tests until next week! After his test on Monday he has a 3 week break until finals begins....for some reason though, I don't think we're going to see him very much for the last few weeks of the semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors Since October 26th, 2009