Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Pool fun...relaxation here we come!

I picked this picture to post because my Mom really wants to see all of Isaiah's new teeth. I haven't been able to get a picture of his "fang" but in this one you can see the two bottom teeth and a little white spot to the left of them which is the newest tooth to break through. As you can also see in this picture, Isaiah has recently begun drooling like a fool again, so we're thinking that means a bunch more teeth coming! He's working on his other "fang", there are two bumps for the top 2 middle teeth and the bottom tooth to the right of the 2 you can see in the picture is trying to break through too. He's been a little fussy the past couple of days just being a little clingy and crying when he bites down too hard on a toy, but other than that, he's his normal happy, content, and smiling self! He still isn't sleeping through the night, but at least he's pretty good during the day for me when I'm home by myself!!!

So....the creepy story from last night is that there was a HUGE cockroach in our apartment! Apparantly that isn't something to worry about eradicating in your home here as the cockroaches have WINGS and can fly in and out of your house! Josh was at school studying last evening with a couple classmates and I had put Isaiah to bed and wanted to watch The Big Bang Theory on TV. Just before the show started I saw the cockroach (which Josh later named Doug) on the wall just sitting there. It stayed in the same place the entire way through the show until about 45 minutes later when Josh finally arrived home and promptly squashed Dougs guts and was my hero for the evening!

The plan for today is to head to the pool at the Marriott once Isaiah wakes up from his nap with our good friend Jakki and maybe Kori. Then hopefully we'll get back here for Isaiah to take a little bit of an afternoon nap before we head to campus so I can help with the gymnastics and cheerleading groups at the prep school starting at 3:15. Josh had his nutrition exam this morning. I haven't heard from him yet, but hopefully it went well and he's now finally done with round 1 of exams for the semester!!! That means that we can just relax and cook a nice family dinner together this evening, which I am super excited for!

I hope this finds you all well at home. Please send me an email or facebook message when you get a chance to let me know how you all are doing! We love you!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors Since October 26th, 2009