Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hooray for a free day!


So....Isaiah and I are very excited because Josh is taking the afternoon/evening off from studying and the 3 of us are going out to dinner together! (This is a rare occurance since our move if you're wondering why I'm so excited about it!) Josh has his 3rd of 4 exams this afternoon and his 4th one isn't until Tuesday, so I think his brain needs a bit of a break and Isaiah and I need some Daddy/Josh time!

It's finally starting to cool down here a little bit which is making it a little more comfortable to live here! Isaiah and were out in the kitchen/living room (no AC) for about 2 hours this morning and I didn't even sweat! I know...it's a little sad that these are the things that excite me in life now!

Isaiah almost took a step for me this morning. He got so close and looked like we was going to take a step towards me and he lost his balance and down on his butt he went! He seems to be getting a little more adventurous, so hopefully in the next week or so we'll actually see a step or two! I'm so proud of all the things he's learning to do and I can't believe that in just 2 short months he'll be a year old! Now I know how my Mom felt when she used to complain about us growing up too fast. Where does the time go so quickly?

Well...I hope all is well with everyone at home. We think about you all often and are excited to come home....I think we're at 79 days now (Thanks Ash!), so we'll be home before we know it! I'm really excited for Isaiah's big birthday bash after we get to Everett!

Love to all!

*Note: The photo collage at the beginning of this post was created by Isaiah's Aunt Jessica (Hann)...thanks Jess!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors Since October 26th, 2009