Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Date Night here we come! :)



Today I am excited for several reasons. Josh and I are going on a date tonight and our good friend Jakki has volunteered to babysit Isaiah, which will be the first the I've been apart from Isaiah since before our move! While I love spending time with him...taking care of a 10 month old 24/7 is very mentally, physically, and emotionally exhausting, so I'm looking forward to a couple of hours of peace to enjoy with my husband at dinner tonight! Hopefully Isaiah will behave for Jakki as I know that he can certainly survive without Mama for a few hours! The other activity on the calendar for today is a couple of hours at the pool here shortly with some of my new friends, Jakki, Kori, and Lindsay at Lindsay's apartment complex which has its own pool. We're pretty much checking out all the different pools we can while we're here! We also got to enjoy a nice family night last night with dinner together and then hanging out and Skyping with Josh's parents. It was nice for Josh to not be totally stressed out for a change. He thinks his exam went "ok" but said it was really hard, so we'll keep our fingers crossed that it went well for him! He should probably find out at some point today!

The pictures today were taken yesterday afternoon behind the prep school on Ross' campus. Isaiah was playing with his buddy Ava Chin (who he kissed 3 times...and she kissed back!). We were at the prep school for the weekly gymnastics and cheerleading groups I help with and Isaiah was there for part of it with me while Josh went to an exam review. It was really HOT yesterday, so we're hoping it's a little cooler out today!

Hope everyone is well. We love you all and miss you, but we'll be seeing you soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors Since October 26th, 2009