Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A new adventure...

So...I had this idea to start a blog, ran it by Josh and he was so excited and thought it would be good for me to have something to occupy my time and to let people at home know what is going on with us a thousand or so miles away from PA. Just FYI...I have no idea what I'm doing, so I apologize if this is boring or it takes me a while to get good at adding pictures and all of that kind of stuff! This is really for our family and friends to have another way to keep tabs on us and keep up to date with all of the new Henry family happenings here in St. Kitts.

Josh had his first exam last Monday and got a 98% so we were super excited about that! He had his first anatomy exam yesterday (we're still awaiting results) and has his first physiology exam tomorrow. The final round of first exams will be over next Tuesday with his first nutrition exam. He's doing well and spending lots of time at school to make sure that he does well in his classes. A lot of people in his class want to go to UPenn for their clinicals, so he's trying to do really well, so hopefully we'll be able to come back to Philly after his 7th semester here on the island! He's doing a really great job so far!

Isaiah and I are getting used to being around eachother 24/7! At first it was a complete shock to me to go from working full time to being at home full time and especially in a new place. The last few days though I feel like we're understanding each other a bit better and he's just the sweetest little guy! Last night and this morning before his nap I got 4 open mouthed baby kisses just because. I didn't ask for them or anything and it's just the sweetest thing to get a kiss from your 10 month old without asking! He's doing very well...starting to say some words and learning hand gestures. He's started pointing the past few days and this morning he pointed at Josh coming out of the bathroom and said "Daddy" so he's figuring things out! He was 10 months old yesterday...I can't believe it that it's been 10 months already! It made me happy for the new things to come, but also made me sad that he's growing up so fast!

That's probably enough for now. Hopefully I'll remember to post often with updated pictures to keep everybody in the loop! If anyone wants to, feel free to email, facebook, Skype, or call anytime. We have an 814 area code, so you at home in Everett should be able to call without incurring long distance charges. Our number is (814) 201-9003.

P.S. We all miss you guys and home and can't wait to come visit at Christmas time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors Since October 26th, 2009