Monday, October 12, 2009

Another week begins...

So...as promised here is a photo of Isaiah actually IN the TV stand. I've been telling my Mom and Lynne about it and they wanted a picture, so I got one yesterday! I actually took a ton of pictures of Isaiah at home just playing around yesterday, so I'll post some here and then you'll have to look for the rest at some point in the near future to show up on facebook. Isaiah and I had a pretty good evening last night. Josh left about 12:30 yesterday to head to school to study and got home around 8:15. He had 2 different nutrition mock exams (1 by a teaching assistant (TA) and another by his tutor, JackJohn) and said that they went really well, so hopefully that means that tomorrow's exam will also go well for him.

We're both looking forward to a little bit of a break finally after this first round of exams with him planning to spend some time with Isaiah tomorrow after school while I help with the gymnastics and cheerleading after school groups at the prep school. Wednesday night Josh and I are going out to dinner and our friend Jakki is going to babysit Isaiah for a couple of hours to give us a little time alone! And then hopefully I'm going to take some time to myself this weekend and Josh and Isaiah will get a little more male bonding time for themselves!
Isaiah is starting to help with some of the chores around the house including washing dishes and helping me fold the laundry as seen here! Haha! He's just so cute that even when he does something you didn't want him to and you want to be angry...it's kind of impossible to stay that way for long! Anyway...Isaiah and I are headed to campus to pick up my passport (which has been approved and stamped with my VISA stamp!) and then we're going over to Jakki's for lunch to hang out for a bit. We like spending time with her and it's a good excuse to get Isaiah and I out of the house for a bit!

I'll leave you with this final picture of Isaiah and his beautiful hazel/brown eyes! He still has those wide eyes and explores everything around him to learn all he can each day. It's such a joy to be his Mama and I'm so blessed to have such a sweet and handsome little man! Love to all at home! We miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors Since October 26th, 2009