Monday, October 26, 2009

Lazy Sunday :)

View from the Sunset Cafe

Sorry that I didn't get a chance to write yesterday...I was too busy relaxing! :) We went to church yesterday morning and then to brunch with our friends, Autumn and Kristen, at the Sunset Cafe at the Timothy Beach Resort. We had a good breakfast and enjoyed spending time with one another. Isaiah fell asleep on the trip from church to brunch, so I held him until our food came at the restaurant and he woke up. He was so cute sleeping with his mouth open while I held him when we first arrived!
Josh, Isaiah, Kristen, and Autumn at the Sunset Cafe

Isaiah at the Sunset Cafe...such a cutie in his little Polo! :)


After brunch, Isaiah and I came home and just relaxed and played around while Josh went and studied for a bit at Kristen's place for their upcoming microanatomy exam on Wednesday for a couple of hours. Then he came home and we headed to the BEACH for a couple of hours! This is becoming a very rare occurrence in our household with Josh always studying and catching up on the weekends and I figured out that it had been a month since we had made a family beach outing, so we were long overdue! We headed to the Marriott, which seems to be our favorite place to take Isaiah. They have nice beach chairs and plenty of shade and the water usually isn't too rough, so we can easily take him in with us. Yesterday was one of the most beautiful, perfect, clear days I've seen in my entire life and I felt so blessed that we got to go out and spend time at the beach to enjoy it!
The Marriott Beach

Perfect Day!

We were there for a while by ourselves relaxing and loving it and then some friends showed up, so we got to spend some time with Jakki and Joe and then Jen and her daughter Ava came too! Isaiah loves any little kids, but especially loves Ava and Damon, his new friends here in St. Kitts, so he was so excited and wanted down to play with her in the sand. I reluctantly let him...I hate sand, but I figured that we need to let him be a kid and get dirty every once in a while! He ended up covered with sand everywhere and was even putting Ava's shovel in the sand and then putting it in his mouth! But the moral of the story is that he had so much FUN!
Isaiah and Ava on the beach blanket

Isaiah playing with Ava's Sand toys

Isaiah's Sandy Behind!
Josh went to school shortly after we got home from the beach to study and Isaiah took an amazing 2 hour and 40 minute nap for me, so I got to watch a movie! The only reason he woke up is because I took him out of his crib finally at 6:40 so we could eat dinner and because I wanted him to sleep last night!!! All in all it was a perfect Sunday for me....church, fellowship with friends, family time, a beach trip, a great nap for Zay and a movie for me! :)

All I can say is that GOD IS GOOD!!! Enjoy your Monday everyone! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors Since October 26th, 2009