Saturday, July 3, 2010

Beach Party!

Such a cutie saying 'cheese' for the camera

Since I just posted yesterday there isn't too much to report today. I did take a really cute video of Isaiah and Josh reading one of Isaiah's books. It's an Elmo look and find and Isaiah is doing a really good job naming lots of things in the pictures and they were having a great time. He especially likes the page where Elmo and his friends are at the park and Elmo is riding a CYCLE!
Look and Find with Elmo

The other pictures I have are from this morning. Josh took our car to school this morning to get some studying done and for his tutoring sessions from 12-2. For those of you who don't know, Josh is tutoring a 1st semester class (Nutrition) this semester and has 3 groups that he tutors that total about 15 students. He's enjoying it and making a little money, so it's been really great. So Isaiah and I have just been hanging out at home playing, reading, and even watching some Elmo videos on Youtube. I found one we hadn't seen before of Elmo riding a tricycle and singing about it, which we had to watch twice!

Watching India.Arie sing the ABC's with Elmo

We did make some changes to how our room is arranged and moved Isaiah's crib up beside our bed. Josh took the one rail off and we have it pulled up to our bed and for the first time last night Isaiah did not sleep in our bed! With Isaiah and I visiting in Everett we all seem to have gotten used to having more room and none of us were sleeping that well once we were back together in one bed, so we decided to try this. I think Isaiah did all right with it, but I had a little trouble sleeping, I think because I was worried I wouldn't hear him when he needed me since he wasn't smushed in between Josh and I! It was nice to get back to sleeping next to my husband and for all of us to have some more room, so hopefully the new arrangement will work out well!

Isaiah taking a nap in HIS bed!

Sleepy boy

Josh is planning on heading home after his tutoring sessions this afternoon and we are all going to go to Gong Beach. The 2nd semester class is sponsoring a beach party and a large group of our friends are planning on going, so it should be a fun time to have together and with our friends here on the island. We had a great time at dinner last night with friends as well. Josh and I decided that PJ's is way overpriced and the service isn't great, so I don't think we'll eat there much in the future, but we did have a wonderful time visiting with everyone! I'm looking forward to the beach party as well and an evening at home with my boys after that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors Since October 26th, 2009