Monday, March 22, 2010

Let's PLAY! Let's PLAY!





Isaiah giving me a good "Cheese" while he played

My boys having a blast together!

I wasn't going to post again this soon because it usually takes me 3 or 4 days to get enough good photos to make it worth it, but I felt like I got enough good ones over the weekend that I should go ahead and post today. On Saturday morning, Isaiah and I took Josh to school in the morning so we could have the car incase we wanted to go to the beach with friends. When we dropped Josh off, I took Isaiah to the prep school to play on the play structure they have there for the kids. I like to take him later in the day or on the weekends when school isn't in session, so that I can climb around with Isaiah and help him. He LOVES climbing around and going down the slide, but he's a little too small sometimes to do all the climbing and sometimes needs a little boost here and there. He had a great time playing and then we headed home. I started to feel a little nauseated (I think I ate some bad sour cream) so we ended up just chilling here at home. Isaiah started to get a little antsy before we needed to pick Josh up, so we headed back to school early and went to play some more! When Josh got finished with his LAST dog walking session, he came to meet us at the school and he started crawling through with Isaiah and playing and Isaiah had SO MUCH fun playing with his Daddy! It was so much fun for me too to watch my boys having such a good time!

A picture of the play structure at Ross' prep school

Isaiah playing with a naked Beau at Rocky's beach

Yesterday, we headed to church in the morning and Isaiah got to play with his buddies, Elijah and Adrian. We came home and Josh headed to school to study (he had an exam today in Physio and has another one in Immunology on Wednesday) and Isaiah went down for a nap early. I think he wore himself out chasing his little friends around at church! When Isaiah woke up we headed to Rocky's beach in Bird Rock to meet up with some of the other kids and Moms from our weekly swimming group. We had never been there before and it turned out to be a really great beach for the kiddos! Isaiah had a great time and for the first time since he started crawling I actually got to SIT down at the beach while he played in ONE SPOT for about 20 minutes! It gives me hope that the future can be a little less stressful when we head to the beach together! It was nice and sunny when we first got there, but we had a couple quick sprinkle showers and then finally when Isaiah was about ready to head home anyway, the skies let loose and it started pouring! It rained our whole drive home and we had a couple other showers during the afternoon too. We went to pick Josh up from school around 5:30, headed home, and got ready to head to our weekly Bible studies. Isaiah went with me and again, I was really surprised at how well he played without my FULL attention, which again gives me hope that in the future I will be able to get a little bit more done with him at home with me!

Cute pic of Beau smiling (he's a bit of a nudist at the beach!)

Isaiah posing and giving me his best smile
(Sorry...I edited the photos, but when I upload them they're not staying turned)

Today we went and picked up Jessie and Beau to run some errands together. We went to TDC (the hardware/home store), stopped at Digicel (so I could buy Josh a new phone to replace the one he lost!), and then went to IGA for groceries before we came home. Isaiah was pooped after all that running around and has now been asleep for about 2 hours. If he wakes up soon we're going to the nursing school a little before 3 for a Mock disaster (we're going to be the Mock victims) and then I have choir practice tonight. Hope everyone is doing well at home! We love you!

Me and my favorite little man!

Below is a short video of Josh swinging Isaiah in the play structure on Saturday. You can hear Isaiah making noise as he swings...it almost sounds like he's saying "Wee" over and over!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors Since October 26th, 2009