Saturday, March 20, 2010

Fun Family times :)

Isaiah napping yesterday with his Leap Frog (from cousin Sarah) and his Blankie (from Mimi)

I'm trying to keep up with my blogging so that each post doesn't take me quite as long to upload everything and you guys get to stay a little more updated with what's going on. This week has been a little crazy with Josh's dog walking duties at school, but this afternoon will be his LAST walking session and we'll be glad to return to a more normal schedule and I know Josh will be glad to get to sleep past 6 am next week!!! Isaiah and I spent the day at home on Wednesday still trying to recover from our colds. We did make it to worship team practice and got to have a homemade dinner by Jakki before practice. She made an Irish soup recipe she got from Emeril and made some cheesy potatoes that were fantastic! Alexa also made cupcakes and put Lucky Charms and made her own green sprinkles to put on top, so we had a very festive St. Patrick's Day dinner! Practice went well and it was nice for Isaiah and I to spend some time with friends and be out of the house for a bit!

Ornry Boy!

Thursday we dropped our car off with a fellow VIP who works with cars. Kevin changed our oil and replaced a fuel filter which he thinks might have been causing our stalling problem we've been having the past few weeks. The car seems to be running MUCH better since that was done, so I'm hoping that did fix the problem! Kevin also said that we need to get our A/C belt changed, which we pretty much knew, so now we have to figure out a time in our schedules when we can get that taken care of! After we dropped off the car, we walked down to meet Jessie and Beau at their place and hung out with them for a little bit before we all walked together down to the Royal St. Kitts for our weekly swim time with the other kids and Moms. We had a nice time and Isaiah LOVED the pool time, socializing with other kids, and running around the pool!

"Cheese" for the camera

Yesterday we headed to campus with Jessie and Beau in the morning to help with a VIP fundraiser. We sold Nachos at lunchtime on campus to students and part of the proceeds are going to go to the Children's home here, which is the orphanage on St. Kitts, so that's nice. I don't think I really helped because I was busy chasing Isaiah around the whole time, but Jessie said that we attracted customers with our cute babies, so hopefully we did something! We also got to eat lunch with Josh at school and it was so nice to spend some time with him in the middle of the day! We need to start doing that more regularly because we all really enjoy it!

What a little ham!

Today we took Josh to school this morning and then I took Isaiah to the prep school to play on their play structure thing and climb around and burn off some energy. Of course, Isaiah is a little young to crawl through it by himself, so I end up going with him most of the time. I think he really enjoyed himself!!! Now we're back home and I'm thinking Isaiah will be ready for a nap in maybe another hour or so. We might head to the beach with Jen and Ava this afternoon if the kids' naptimes work out with eachother. This morning I talked to Jen and she said, "All right kids, lets sychronize our naps!" So, we'll see if that works out. If not, that's ok. I think we're going to head to the beach with Jessie and Beau tomorrow too, so will be okay if we just hang out here today.

My boys = My world

I hope everything is going well at home! Congrats to Bruce and Roxanne Maxwell on the arrival of their new son, Kevin Elijah last week! Baby boys are so much fun! (Of course I'm sure baby girls are too....I just don't happen to know personally yet!) I hope you all are enjoying a little more sunshine and the warmer weather. It's still terribly hot here and miserable most of the time, so I wish I was there to have a little bit of early springtime weather with all of you! I think I counted wrong before and now I think it's 5 weeks from now that we'll be home, so I'll keep counting down the days and we can't wait to see everyone again!


Please enjoy the video we took of Isaiah last night. We were reading a book and Josh was doing animal sounds and Isaiah started trying to imitate them and we were really cracking up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors Since October 26th, 2009