Thursday, August 19, 2010

FINALS ARE FINALLY OVER!!!



Josh and Isaiah cuddled under a blanket


Reading the Good Night! bedtime story

We are rejoicing in the Henry household today since Josh finished his last final of the semester this morning around 9am! It had already been an amazing day with him able to spend more time with both Isaiah and I! We went to our pool day after Josh got home and no one else came, but Isaiah had a BLAST playing with his Daddy in the pool! I got some great pictures. Not much to report since last week......I had my first day of work on my own yesterday and things went just fine! Josh has been studying like a nut and Isaiah and I have been trying to keep busy and stay out of his way as much as possible. Now we are just looking forward to Lynne's arrival in St. Kitts TOMORROW! Please pray for her as she travels to Baltimore, MD tonight and then on the planes to St. Kitts tomorrow! Hopefully I'll have lots of great pictures to post of her visit!

This morning Isaiah was playing with stickers and decided to put them on his face!

The other cheek


Sweet boy

Josh took a study break and helped Isaiah make a picture!


Both my boys taking a nap


Isaiah napping (while holding his Curious George movie)

Trying on Mommy's shades

After my shower the other night I had a towel wrapped on my head and Isaiah wanted one too!

Playing in the pool with Daddy

Bouncing on the bouncy ball and loving it!

So happy to have his Daddy back!

Loving play time with Dad!

My boys! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors Since October 26th, 2009