Friday, October 1, 2010

Same old, same old...

Early morning view from our porch


So....I am trying to do better at remembering to update the blog frequently. I know Gigi, Wannie, Gaya, and Mimi really enjoy getting to see pictures of everything we do, so I'm going to try to do better the rest of the semester!!! Josh and I were talking this morning and 2 months from Monday, Isaiah and I will be headed home to PA for 5 weeks over Christmas/New Years and Josh will be headed home about 12 days later. We are really getting excited to be home and to spend the holidays with the people we love!

Silly boy walking around in his Daddy's shoes

Cool dude!

I'm trying to think of anything amazing that has happened this week. Not much is going on....feels like things are a little boring after our week with stitches and the recovery, although I would definitely rather have it boring!!! Isaiah stayed home from school Monday, since I had a work meeting to go to on Tuesday and he went to school Tuesday, Wednesday, and is there today this week. Tuesday I had a lunch meeting for work and Josh and I had our Fireproof Bible study in the evening and Isaiah got to hang out at the Johnsons with Eli. Wednesday after school we headed home and Eli came to hang out with us while his parents went to a different Bible study. The boys had a great time playing in the bath tub and running around like little maniacs!

Isaiah helping Josh do the dishes on his Elmo stool!

So cute up on his tippy toes!

Yesterday, Isaiah and I headed to our weekly pool day with other Moms and spouses. We went to a different pool this week and it was kind of nice to be somewhere different. The kids like getting together and since Eli and Jennifer were there, Isaiah was happy as a clam! The pool and his best buddy all at once! Today, Isaiah did GREAT when I dropped him off at school. He has been crying for a few minutes after I leave each day, but today I got him playing and building a tower with these cute fish blocks at school and I snuck out and even peeked in the window after a couple of minutes and he was fine, so I'm hoping there will be NO crying today at all! Today is pizza day at the prep school, so they order pizza for any of the kids that want, so last week and this week we've left money for Isaiah to get pizza for lunch like the other kids!

Ready for swim time in his new Elmo bathing suit from Mimi!

Some of the ladies at the pool (& Beau!)

Silly Beau

This weekend, we don't have much planned. Josh will be studying for the 2 exams he has coming up next week and hopefully will have some time to help me organize our guest room for Mom and Dad's visit on WEDNESDAY! I am so happy that we have wonderful families who have made such an effort to come and spend time with us while we're here and get to see what our lives are like on our little island! This will be Dad's first visit and I'm just praying that it's not too hot while they're here, so we can really get out and have a good time! Please say some prayers for Josh about his exams next week (one Tuesday and one Thursday) as he's pretty stressed about the first exams of the semester!

Beau and Jessie

Jen, Isaiah, and Eli

Henry and Janae

Eating his apple poolside and saying cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors Since October 26th, 2009