Friday, June 17, 2011

Movie time!!!


Isaiah relaxing and watching a movie!

Pretty sweet setup

This past weekend was ALL about the movies! On Friday night, we invited people over, but it ended up working out easier for us to go to the Chins' for dinner and a movie. We decided to show the kids Kung Fu Panda and Josh and I then planned to take Isaiah to see the sequel, Kung Fu Panda 2 at the movies on Saturday afternoon! Isaiah and Ava LOVED watching the movie and had a great time playing together. It was nice for the adults too, as we got some time to talk and hang out while we got dinner together for the kids. Josh and I had fun watching Tavius crawl around and try to 'steal' food from the big kid's plates! It was a really nice evening and we were very thankful that Jason and Jen let us crash their place for the evening.

Isaiah and Ava relaxing and watching Kung Fu Panda

Tavius was on the move!
(I think he looks like he and Isaiah could be brothers!)

They were really into it!

On Saturday we took Isaiah to the movies. Jessie and Andrew decided to bring Beau to try out his first movie in the theater, Harley brought Damon, and Fernanda and Ignatio brought Patricio, so we had a whole row of parents and little boys to watch Kung Fu Panda 2! All 3 Henry's really enjoyed the movie and we can't wait for the next time we can take Isaiah to the theater. He behaved even better this time, so Josh and I were both really happy that we can all enjoy movies together! :)

Ready to go to the movies!

This week has been a little crazy. There was a little Ross drama this week with some people in Josh's class which has now been resolved, but it made things a little more stressful to say the least. I have been working and Isaiah's been doing well at school. This morning when I dropped Isaiah off, one of his teachers took his backpack and lunch, Isaiah gave me a big kiss and RAN into his classroom without me! It was so amazing to get a kiss and see my little boy happy to be at school before I left to start my day!


Isaiah was so excited!

The Henry family in our 3-D glasses!

Beau rocking the 3-D glasses!

This weekend, we don't have too much planned. Tomorrow after Isaiah's nap we are going to a pool party for Mason's 1st Birthday (he lives next door to us with his parents, Matt and Diane). Josh and I are teaching Sunday school this Sunday--the 2nd week of Sunday school ever at CCF. The kids had a great time learning about Jonah and the Whale last Sunday and making whales out of paper bags, so I'm hoping they will enjoy our lesson about Ezra this week too! Then I will have Bible study on Sunday evening and Josh will have Bible study on Monday evening. A week from today is Josh's first mid-term exam, so I'm sure he will be very busy studying for exams this coming week and next. Please keep him in your prayers. This semester, he only has mid-terms and finals and is a little stressed about that. Hope you all have a great week! I will try to post again next Friday! :)

The boys played Ring-around-the-Rosie in the lobby after the movie--So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors Since October 26th, 2009